2022-2023 Administration Salary Schedule
2022-2023 Certificated Salary Schedule
2022-2023 Certificated Salary Schedule(Other)
2022-2023 Miscellaneous Certificated Salary Schedule
2022-2023 Miscellaneous Classified Salary Schedule
2022-2023 Classified Confidential Monthly Schedule
2022-2023 Classified Salary Schedule
Collective Bargaining Agreements
Uniform Complaint Regulations and Forms
Mesa Union School District encourages the early, informal resolution of complaints at the site level whenever possible. Parents or guardians of students are urged, to address their concerns directly with the school site employee(s) in question.
In accordance with the California Code of Regulations, the Mesa Union School District has established procedures for handling different types of complaints. The types of complaints are listed below along with links to the corresponding complaint form.
Types of Complaints:
Complaints Concerning District Personnel
Every effort should be made to resolve the concerns of parents/guardians at the site or office level at the earliest possible stage. If a complainant is unable or unwilling to resolve the complaint directly with the employee, s/he may submit an oral or written complaint to the employee’s principal or immediate supervisor. A complaint related to a principal or district office staff shall be initially filed in writing to the Superintendent. Complaints against the Superintendent shall be submitted, in writing, to the Board of Education.
- Administrative Regulation 1312.1 English
- Board Policy 1312.1 English
- Complaint Concerning District Personnel English/Spanish
Complaints Concerning Instructional Materials
Complaints concerning instructional materials will be accepted only from staff, District residents, or the parents/guardians of children enrolled in a District school.
- Administrative Regulation 1312.2 English
- Board Policy 1312.2 English
- Complaints Concerning Content of Instructional Materials English/Spanish
- Complaints Concerning Instructional Materials English/Spanish
Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP)
This complaint procedure governs complaints of discrimination, harassment, violence, intimidation, and bullying on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identify, gender expression, ethnic group identification, race, ancestry, national origin, religion, color, or mental or physical disability or on a person's association with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics in any program or activity that receives or benefits from state financial assistance. The UCP shall also be used when addressing complaints alleging failure to comply with state and/or federal laws in (1) Career Technical Education, (2) Child Care and Development Programs including state preschool, (3) Consolidated Categorical Programs, (4) Discrimination, Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying, (5) Foster and Homeless Youth, (6) Local Control Funding Formula and Local Control Accountability Plans, (7) NCLB Titles I-III, (8) Nutrition Services – USDA Civil Rights, (9) School Facilities, (10) Special Education, and (11) Tobacco-Use Prevention Education Program. The UCP form is available in the main office at all schools and on the District website.
- Administrative Regulation 1312.3 English
- Board Policy 1312.3 (UCP) English
- Notice of Uniform Complaint Procedures English/Spanish
- Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) brochure English
- Pupil Fees brochure-Uniform Complaint Procedures English
- UCP Annual Notice English/Spanish
- Uniform Complaint Procedures Form English/Spanish
- Uniform Complaint Procedures Student Services English
Williams Uniform Complaint Procedures
Complaints regarding the sufficiency of instructional materials, teacher vacancy or misassignment, and emergency or urgent facilities conditions that pose a threat to the health and safety of students, should be submitted in writing using the Williams UCP form. The Williams UCP form is available in the main office at all schools and on the District website.
- Administrative Regulation 1312.4 English
- Williams Uniform Complaint Procedures Form English
- Williams Uniform Complaint Procedures Form Spanish
District Compliance Officer
The Governing Board has designated the following Compliance Officer to receive and investigate complaints and ensure District compliance with the law:
Raul Ramirez, Superintendent
Mesa Union School District
3901 North Mesa School Road.
Somis, CA 93066
(805) 485-1411 ext. 224/(805)485-4387 fax